Social Sign in :
"Robot Game" Design Contest from Unity & Studica
|Contest Deadline||May 31, 2012|
Submissions are Closed
Calling All Students and Game Designers!
Studica, the Education Source for Software & Technology Products, is happy to announce that we are teaming up with Unity Technologies for a game design competition available through Stutalk.com.
Theme: Robot Games
Challenge: Develop a web-based game utilizing Unity. You must incorporate a Robot into your game in some way. You have the option to involve the robot in the game however you choose. You can create any type of game you wish.
Who May Enter: All students 13 years and older currently enrolled in school, college, university or an on-line learning program.
Requirements: Students must utilize Unity in the creation of their game. There is a free version available at http://unity3d.com/unity/download/. Students can also purchase the complete Unity Pro 3 version at http://www.studica.com/unity/unity-pro-3-student.html
See below for Rules and Regulations and Prize information.
Opens September 02, 2011
Closes May 31, 2012
The Grand Prize will be a $500 in cash sponsored by Unity Techologies & Studica.
Several runners-up will also be awarded memberships to design3.com
Creating a Robot Game utilizing the Unity Game Development Platform
Who May Enter:
All students 13 years and older currently enrolled in school, college, university or an on-line learning program.
Rules & Requirements:
1. Students must utilize Unity in the creation of their game. (There is a free version available at http://unity3d.com/unity/download/. Students can also purchase the complete Unity Pro 3 version at http://www.studica.com/unity/unity-pro-3-student.html)
2. Your submission must be in a Unity Game format and include a robot.
3. Only your original work will be accepted.
4. One entry per applicant.
5. All designs must be received by 11:59pm EST May 31, 2012.
6. Entries must not infringe on any third parties intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights. Entries must be in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. Do not include reference to third party trademarks, names or logos or any copyrighted works including music samples.
7. No offensive entries will be tolerated. This includes any sexually explicit or suggestive, unnecessarily violent, abusive, threatening, racist, sexist, homophobic, vulgar, obscene, immoral, indecent, hateful, derogatory or profane content. Do not include in your submission use of illegal drugs or promotion of illegal activities. Stutalk, Studica and/or Unity reserves the right to disqualify any entry submission at their discretion for any reason.
8. You must be a student and be able to provide proof of your status
Is a free version of Unity available to students?
Yes, there is a free version available at http://unity3d.com/unity/download/
How can I purchase the full version of Unity Pro 3?