Social Sign in :
Jobs & Internships
What is the job?
- Category Virtual Internships
Stutalk Country Moderator
- Description We are seeking Country Moderators for over 100 country sites. This internship will give students experience in managing a social network as well as relationships between students and companies. They will be responsible for approving and maintaining schools, groups, events, competetions, advertising, and much more.
- Internet Social Networking
- Strong project management or organisational skills
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, Digg, Youtube, Twitter, Flickr etc.) and how they can be deployed in different scenarios
- Knowledge of blogging ecosystem relevant to the Company’s field
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format, and build and maintain relationships
- Team player, with the confidence to take the lead and guide other departments when necessary
- Good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly
- Have a good knowledge of principles of SEO
- Public relations, Marketing, Sales, Community Management experience, a plus
- Must speak and write in English as a first or second langauge and also another language as a first or second language.
When is the job?
- Start Date Wednesday 06, July 2011
Where is the Job?
- Company Name Stutalk
- Website www.stutalk.com
- Address Home based
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Ex- Resources Name